How can we be partners in your Wycliffe ministry?
We’re glad you asked! We continue to be amazed at how God has worked to clearly show us our place(s) at Wycliffe.
Bible Translation, is not a solo gig—it takes a team. In order to succeed in our ministry, we need a team of partners that will pray for us, pray for our children, encourage and advocate for us, and partner with us financially. If you’re looking for a link to our Wycliffe ministry partner page, click the button below.
For more ways to partner with us as we prepare to take up our assignments, please consider the following ways:
- Pray for the Bibleless people around the world who are waiting for access to God’s word in their heart-language
- Pray for the workers striving to bring His word to the Bibleless
- Pray for our family-specific prayer concerns
- Consider committing to become an official prayer partner with us, and pray regularly for us
- There may be some specific ways in which you can assist us in our preparations—logistics, supplies, etc.—please let us know if you’ve got some crazy-cool ideas.
- As you are talking with others who might have a heart for the Bibleless, you can recommend our family to them, or maybe just tell them about how cool it is to be blessed with a Bible in their own heart-language.
- In addition to prayer and advocacy partners, we will need financial partners to be able to complete our task. If you’re interested in partnering with us in our ministry through Wycliffe, you can do so directly from the Wycliffe web site.
- SPECIAL NOTE ON MATCHING FUNDS: If you work for a company that offers gift matching, your financial partnership could potentially be doubled through such programs. If you’d like more information about how you can ensure your funds can qualify for matching funds (especially if your company has limitations on religiously-affiliated organizations), please let us know.